Advance Foot Care refresher program
Devon Foot Care now offers a refresher program for the foot care nurse.
Whether you are a new graduate and would like additional hands-on training or returning to advanced foot care in nursing after completing your program in years’ past, this course is for you!
This 3 – day course provides hands-on training in assessment, documentation and advanced foot care delivery to ‘actual’ patients and is taught by qualified and experienced Advanced Foot Care Nurses who currently all practice in the field.
What is included:
- Quality education is our goal with a student to teacher ratio of 4:1.
- Certificate in continuing education in Foot Care Management is provided.
- All instruments and supplies are provided
- Nurses must have training in advanced foot care (proof of certificate required)
- Active status as a LPN, RN, RPN or NP
- Uniform with closed toe shoes are required
Refresher program dates:
Edmonton General Hospital (continuing care)
11111 Jasper Ave. NW Edmonton, Alberta
March 11 – 12 – 13 2020
May 13 – 14 – 15 2020
September 23 – 24 – 25 2020
November 4 – 5 – 6 2020
Fee is $600 + GST – please contact the office directly to register.
Interested in taking the full education in Advanced Nursing Foot Care?